Social media management tools can help businesses listen to, manage, measure and respond to conversations about their brand on the social web.
With more and more social media management tools springing up on the market, it’s hard to keep track of what’s out there. So we’ve come up with a list…
Please think of this list as a kind of “wiki” which we will add to over time. We hope it will eventually become a useful social media management tool resource.
1. Argyle social: Social media marketing platform that helps marketers measure and justify the social channel. The system is built on a tracking and URL-shortener giving the user the ability to track social conversions on Twitter and Facebook.
- Assistly: social media management tool aimed to help with real-time customer service via email, self service FAQs, chat, and social networks.
- Awareness : On-demand social marketing software to help brands publish, manage and measure across social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, foursquare, and WordPress.
- Buddy Media: platform of tools allows for Facebook page management and engagement.
- Context Optional: cross-platform social marketing solution to efficiently build, manage, monitor and measure brand presence across the social web.
- Conversocial: helps increase engagement, manage interactions and respond to customers on Twitter and Facebook. It also helps plan updates and enables you to assess what type of content resonates the most with your fans and followers.
- CoTweet: enables companies to engage in marketing and response-driven customer service activities on Twitter.
- Datasift: enables filtering and augmentation of social data to help you filter out the noise and find the information that is valuable to your business and customers.
- eCairn: Aggregate conversations, trending topics and bookmark insights to help with your engagement strategy.
- Expion: a unified database that aggregates and tracks all employee and customer social interactions to help profile customers, identify advocates and critics, track behaviors and create best employee practices.
- Get Satisfaction: gives a better social support experience, increases SEO and improves customer loyalty.
- Hootsuite: one of the few tools that currently allows users to integrate and update across 10 social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Foursquare etc .
- Hyper Alerts: sends an email when comments are posted on Facebook fan pages.
- Involver: provides marketers with a “social markup language”, SML™, an engagement platform and customizable social applications from which to create and monitor content.
- MediaFunnel: offers offers brand monitoring, scheduling, multiple Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- MutualMind: Primarily to help PR and marketing teams analyse and monitor the social web, the tool also has an engagement platform with an integrated response system.
- Objective Marketer: a social media marketing and campaign management solution to engage and reach users on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and other social channels, it aims to make it easy f to manage multi-channel communication while providing comprehensive analytics and reporting.
- Offerpop: end-to-end, white label campaign tools for Facebook and Twitter Postling: allows for blogs, Facebook, Twitter and Flickr accounts to be managed from a single system.
- Posthelpers: an enterprise social selling platform for localizing news, deals and offers across an organization’s multiple Facebook pages, Twitter accounts and LinkedIn profiles.
- Sendible: sendible is a platform for engaging with customers, measuring results and monitoring your brand across multiple social media channels at once.
- Shoutlet: offers a multi-user application that helps build, engage, and measure social media marketing communication via one platform.
- Skyttle: Facebook analytics for community insights and measurement
- SocialTalk: provides integration with Twitter, Facebook, WordPress and MoveableType.
- SocialVolt: a complete social media management platform that integrates the tools needed to engage with clients on the social web.
- SpredFast : according to Jeremiah Owyang’s blog, (a great resource for finding out more about some of these management tools) SpredFast aim to position their product as collaborative campaign management and offer features such as scheduling content, and features that integrate with events and social stream like features similar to Friendfeed.
- Sprinklr: Sprinklr’s SIREn (Social Intent Revelation Engine) platform is a comprehensive enterprise grade SaaS social media management system.
- Sprout social: cross-platform social media management tools that enable you to find new customers and to grow your business.
- Strongmail:a traditional email marketing platform that tracks the multi-stage sharing activity of a campaign all the way to conversion and provides feedback on Facebook fan page wall posts.
- Stuzo: Dachis group owned social media management tool that enables cross-platform (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) social experiences and allows clients to manage multiple social programs from one unified interface.
- Syncapse: product portfolio includes SocialTALK, a hosted SaaS solution that helps enterprises create, publish and measure their social media content strategy and posting schedule.
- This moment Distributed Engagement Channel: the system allows you to publish content, moderate user-generated comments and track and optimize channel performance. They also have features such as ID integration, media handling, and reporting.
- Valuevine: social media and location-based marketing and analytics software for multi-location brands.
- Vitrue: integration with Facebook and Twitter, they offer scheduling features, and the ability to link multiple Facebook pages together.